Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Make-Up Series: Diana

In the next couple of posts, I will be highlighting the amazing talent that is Diana from Bella Lei Creations. She is both an amazing artist and person who added an incredible level of professionalism to our multiple collaborations. The funny thing is, she wanted one shot of herself. I was ok with that...
This is the image that came out.


But the story is not that simple...

 On the first shoot she was going to apply make-up on the models and I was going to shoot them...Well we had so many models lined up, that by the end of the day we were both too exhausted to shoot  her. With all the make-up she applied on the multitude of faces, combined with me shooting them, we just couldn't do it. So we said we'll do it on the next shoot...

...Well the next shoot came, and the same exact thing happened. And again we said on the next shoot we would do it...after a couple of weeks I couldn't wait no more. I wanted her to get her shot!!!

Sooo I called her up and I told her, no models, no concepts, just her in front of my camera. Period. Next thing you know she's at my house and we're having a great time, and this image came out... Yes I was very happy with the outcome. I titled this image "Thoughts" for obvious reasons...there is a story behind this image. Maybe one day I'll let her tell it...we'll see what happens.

From all the shoots we did together, I will be highlighting an individual model on each blog post for the next few weeks. I hope you guys stay tuned.

Thanks for your continued support. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment