Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Make-Up Series: Candy

Now remember last time I was going to write about a couple of make-up sessions I did with Diana. Candy (yes, that is her actual name) was one of her models. She is an absolutely incredible person to work with. I have previously shot her before as a birthday gift from her husband (expect to see a post about that...one day. lol). We had fun then, and we had fun at this shoot.



She is a very artistic person and extremely emotive with her facial expressions. She was so good that she almost was OVERWORKING her shots! I had to communicate to her to relax and just let the poses and expressions come naturally. Typically, a model/photographer chemistry should be great, and I always feel like I have that with her. What really made it funny, was when her husband started agreeing with me! While he was there, I threw him my hoodie and sunglasses at him for fun and this came out.


After a couple of minutes, the images just started flowing and as always, her images came out amazing. I have to admit I love shooting her!


...There's really not much more to say about her awesomeness. I'll let the images speak for themselves. I'll talk to you guys later. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment