Monday, June 11, 2012

A Quick Talk About Volkswagens...

Models, get to know your photographer. Photographers, do the same. It really makes a shoot much more pleasant when you start feeling that you are not shooting with a complete stranger, but an actual friend that you can trust. And you can trust me. :-). 

I love Volkswagens. Alot. My tattoo should be enough to prove it right?

So when I was asked to shoot images of this VW Golf, why would I say no?


So it was raining this night...and rain is just not on my things to be under when I don't have a rain jacket. So we took the car to a local parking garage and went to work.  I'm pretty happy with the results.


I have to admit I was a little jealous. I used to have a 1991 Golf and I seriously got a lot of nostalgia as I clicked away...


I really liked the personal touches that made the car his...


Seriously I need another one of these...I had 2...I currently drive a 2011 Jetta and I want this  instead! Lol. 


Hope you liked the show. It was a blast to be in the passenger seat of this thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment